Welcome to Befuy.com! Befuy.com (“Befuy”) provides website features as well as other products and services (“Befuy Services”) to you when you visit Befuy.com, shop at Befuy.com, use Befuy services and use mobile Befuy applications. Befuy offers its services subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
By accessing and using Befuy Services, you accept and agree to be legally bound by these terms. Any participation in Befuy Services will constitute acceptance of these Terms of Service. So we suggest that you read the Befuy Terms of Service carefully.
If you do not intend to accept these Terms of Service and do not agree to be bound by them; please do not access or otherwise use Befuy Services.
Befuy reserves the right to change and update the Terms of Service by posting these changes and updates to the Befuy website. We recommend you to occasionally check the Terms of Service for changes and updates because they may concern you.
1. Your Befuy Account
- To use Befuy Services you must be at least 18 years old.
- To get access to Befuy Services you must register for a Befuy account and provide your name, phone number, email address and any other required information. Your application for a Befuy account may be rejected as well as your existing Befuy account may be cancelled for any reason at our own decision.
- When you have signed up for Befuy Services you become the account owner that is the person who is authorized to use the corresponding account.
- Befuy is not liable for your failure to keep your password and, consequently, your Befuy account secure. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer or mobile device and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and security of your Befuy account.
- You are responsible for all the content added and all activities occurring under your Befuy account or password: placing orders, using graphics, uploading pictures, links, data, etc. You must not use any destructive codes, worms or viruses.
- An immediate termination of your services will take place in case of your committing a violation or breach of any of the Terms of Service as designated at our own decision.
- We reserve the right to terminate accounts, edit and remove content, refuse service in our sole discretion.
- You agree that your email address will be used by Befuy for communicating with you.
- Technical support is available only via email.
- You acknowledge and agree that Befuy may any time change these Terms of Service and post the relevant altered Terms of Service on Befuy website and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of Befuy Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to the Befuy website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use Befuy Services.
- You may not use Befuy Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Befuy Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the USA and the State of Florida.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Befuy Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Befuy.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Befuy or Befuy trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
3. Prohibited and restricted content and products
Adding the following content and products at Befuy is prohibited:
- Advertising of external websites, stores and resources;
- Sexually explicit or erotic content;
- Content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group;
- Offensive or violent images and text;
- Alcohol and tobacco products;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Illegal, counterfeit and dangerous goods and services.
4. Befuy Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Storefront Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Befuy customer, Befuy partner, member, employee or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Befuy does not pre-screen Storefront Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Storefront Content that is available via Befuy Services.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Befuy partners and contractors may also be Befuy customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Befuy retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Befuy reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Befuy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Befuy or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Befuy partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of Befuy Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Befuy does not warrant that Befuy Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Befuy does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of Befuy Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Befuy does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in Befuy Services will be corrected.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Befuy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Befuy and govern your use of Befuy Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Befuy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Befuy Services. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Befuy Storefront at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Storefront Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Storefront Content; (b) to allow Befuy to display and store your Storefront Content; and (c) that Befuy can, at any time, review all the Storefront Content submitted by you to its Services.
- You retain ownership over all Storefront Content that you upload to a Befuy storefront; however, by making your storefront public, you agree to allow others to view your Storefront Content. You are responsible for compliance of Storefront Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
8. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Befuy Account at any time.
- Upon termination of Befuy Services by either party for any reason:
- Befuy will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Befuy for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your store website will be taken offline.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Befuy Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Befuy may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
9. Modifications to Befuy Services
- Befuy reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Befuy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
10. Third Party Services
- In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Befuy’s partners or other third parties.
- Befuy may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Befuy’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them.
- We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Befuy has no control over Third Party Services, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Befuy’s website, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Befuy. Befuy strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Befuy is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or Storefront Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or Storefront Content.
- Under no circumstances shall Befuy be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Befuy has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.